Pre S.S.C. Vocational Education
Technical Subjects are taught from standard VIII in addition to the academic subjects & the students are prepared for the S.S.C. Examination. There are following two types of Technical High Schools
- Full pledged Technical High Schools where academic as well as the Technical subjects are taught
- Technical High Schools / Centers where technical subjects are taught.
As per new policy on Education introduced of pre-vocational courses with multi skill component such as Element of Mechanical Engineering, Element of Electrical & Electronic Technology & introduction to Basic Technology under pre-vocational education of Secondary level has been started from 1996-97.
A part from these Technical groups, other groups like Commerce, Agriculture, Fisheries, Para Medical, Home Science Curriculums are under process & will be introduced in due course of time.
- Self-discovery by the pupil of his own ability and aptitude, making him more alert and active.
- Knowledge of Industry, its methods of production and effect on everyday social and economic life.
- Satisfaction through self-expression by certain work while manufacturing articles.
- Application of good design and good workmanship in any manufactured products.
- Ability to use tools and material for production of article product.
- Knowledge in selection, purchase use and care of manufactured articles both for use in the house and in occupational life.
- Ability to make sketches and drawing for constructional purpose and to read technical illustration in books and journals.
- Basic knowledge in the use of tools, machines, material and process to carry on educational and professional work in scientific or technological level.
In Parbhani District There are four Technical High School running successfully having strength of nearly 500 students from various schools nearby attached