Name: Shri. Raghunath Khandu Gawade (IAS-2011)
- 1995 – Selected for the post of Deputy Collector in the MPSC.
- First appointment as Rehabilitation Officer of Sardar Sarovar Project Taloda Dist. Nandurbar after two years of training at Nashik.
- 1998-2010 District Supply Officer in Dhule District, District Officer at Niphad in Nashik District, MIDC in Nashik Division.
- 2011 to 2014 – Additional Collector at Malegaon.
- 2014 to 2016 – ‘Chief Mela Adhikari’ for Kumbh Mela at Nashik
- 2017 to 2020 – Deputy Commissioner (Revenue) and Deputy Commissioner (General Administration) in the Divisional Commissioner’s Office, Nashik.
- 2020 to 2023 – Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Nandurbar
- Special Awards / Honours:
The unique and precise planning of the Kumbh Mela at Nashik is recognized at the international level. Honoured with special award of Government of Maharashtra for this work. Invited by Madhya Pradesh state for guidance in organizing the Kumbh Mela at Ujjain.