Office Name : Collector Office, Parbhani
Address : Collector Office, Station Road, Parbhani
Branch Head : Resident Deputy Collector
Division : Revenue Division, Aurangabad
Ministry : Revenue and Forest Ministry, Government of Maharashtra
Operational Area : Parbhani District Collectorate and all Talukas in Parbhani District
Specific Work :
- Appointment and transfer of employees’ posts in Class-III and Class-IV
- Kotwal, Peon, Clerk, Talathi, Mandal Adhikari – Promotions and establishment
- Ensure prevention of vigilance
- Regarding service retirement, voluntary retirement in class-3 and class-4.
- Sanction of leave of class-3 and class-4 employees and officials – leave payment
- Confidential report of class III employees
- Assisted Payment Scheme under Service – Regular promotion
- Departmental inquiry –
- Court cases
- Recruitment process of Revenue Department
- Preparation of seniority list of Kotwal-Shikshan-Lipik-Talati-Awal Karkan-Mandal Officer
- Scholastic curriculum – Permission for employees who attend the competition examinations
- Compassionate Appointment Cases -Mahasul Division and other Government Offices
- work related to Police Patil-Kotwal recruitment
- Revenue Arhataa Exasmination
- Establishment of Group C and D Employees- Permanent certification certificate
- Verification of caste caste all classes
- Enquirey related matter of revenue employees.
- Additional charge pay-leave travel concession- Appropriate salary scale for tribal areas
- Marathwada- Send Yashada training to officers and employees.
- Removal of grievances related to gender discrimination in Government Offices
- Regularize Pratikshaadhin Period
- To check the registration of 30- year and 50-55 years of age and the services of non-staffed employees.
- Send information of Tahsildar and Deputy District Collectors for promotion
- Submit information for promotion for Naib Tahsildar
- To protect the rights of the disabled and purchase the equipment